Pumpkin Season is upon us! Start the season early with this beautiful pumpkin dip, the perfect complement for raw, crunchy crudités or an aromatic side dish.
Ingredients: (Use organic and biodynamic ingredients if possible)
- 2 cups grated pumpkin or butternut squash, raw or cooked
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 celery stalk with leaves, sliced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 tsp curry powder or Garam Masala
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Celtic Sea Salt
- ½ cup purified water
- Pour the water into a blender and add the vegetables.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and curry powder and season to taste with celtic salt.
- Add additional water if too thick.
- Refrigerate before serving.