This simple yet delicious and refreshing mango pineapple salsa recipe is perfect for celebrating Cinco de Mayo or simply enjoying on a warm day. It’s the perfect mix of sweet, savory, and even spicy if you choose to include jalapeño. Enjoy it with grain-free tortilla chips, as a topping on tacos, or alongside grilled seafood!
Ingredients (all organic/biodynamic):
2 sweet mangoes, peeled and diced
1 c. fresh pineapple, diced
2-3 tomatoes, seeded and diced
½ c. cilantro, finely chopped
Juice of 1 lime
½ of a red onion, finely chopped
1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
Celtic Sea Salt®, to taste
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the diced mangoes, pineapple, tomatoes, cilantro, and red onion.
- If using jalapeno, add it to the mixture.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lime into the mixture.
- Season with Celtic Sea Salt® and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- Stir well to combine all ingredients.
- Enjoy immediately or cover and let rest in the fridge for 20-30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve chilled.